How to check how long the queues of the National Health Fund to a pulmonologist in the province are West Pomeranian? We present a list of specific places where doctors visit on 23/09/2022. It is also worth paying attention to the possibility of visiting the National Health Fund in hospitals and other medical facilities, where the waiting time may be shorter. However, the lines of the National Health Fund in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship to the pulmonologist can be very long. Check where the waiting time for an appointment with a specialist doctor at the National Health Fund is the shortest so that you do not wait long in the queue.
Queues of the National Health Fund to a pulmonologist in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship may be much longer than we think. To which pulmonologist the waiting period for an appointment at the National Health Fund is the shortest? When it is not necessary to pay attention to long admission deadlines and use the help of the National Health Fund without queuing? Where can I find information on the waiting time for an appointment at the National Health Fund to a pulmonologist in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship? In our article you will find useful information about the queues of the National Health Fund and the dates of visits to a pulmonologist in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship.
ATTENTION! We collect our data from the National Health Fund (NFZ), which is provided by clinics. It may happen that the information provided by the institutions is out of date. If you see that the data may be out of date, please contact the clinic concerned.
PULMONOLOGIST in the province. Zachodniopomorskie: NFZ queues and treatment dates
You have to wait for the visit 79 days.
107 Military Hospital with an Outpatient Clinic Independent Public Healthcare Center in Wałcz (Pulmonology Clinic)
- Address: Kołobrzeska 44, Wałcz
- Closest date of a possible visit: 12/12/2022 (The National Health Fund has the latest data from 09/22/2022)
- Queue: 101
- Phone: +48 67 258 24 42
Independent Public Healthcare Center of the Ministry of Interior and Administration in Szczecin (Pulmonology Clinic)
- Address: Jagiellońska 44, Szczecin
- Number of people in line: 22
- Phone: +48 91 432 95 07
What does a pulmonologist do?-
The pulmonologist deals not only with lung treatment, but also with diseases and diagnostics of the entire respiratory system. A pulmonologist specializes in the following diseases:
- pneumonia, a viral or bacterial infection that causes inflammation
- tuberculosis, which is an infectious disease that is caused by the mycobacterium tuberculosis
- cystic fibrosis, which is an inherited genetic disease that can damage the digestive system and lungs
- bronchitis, that is, inflammation of the tissue covering the bronchi, which is viral in nature
- pneumoconiosis, which may contribute to progressive emphysema and is accompanied by bronchitis
- bronchial asthma, which is attacks of coughing, shortness of breath and tightness in the chest, which are symptoms that recur